Weekend daytime training sessions with Sophie at superb local indoor venues.
These lessons will be open to horses & riders of all ages & abilities, then organised into hour long sessions of 3 or 4 riders (maximum) grouped appropriately.
Upcoming 2017 dates
- Saturday 7th October – Hill House, grids
- Saturday 14th October – Greenlands, poles
- Saturday 21st October – Hill House, jumping
- Saturday 28th October – Half Moon, poles
- Sunday 5th November – Greenlands, grids or poles
- Saturday 18th November – Half Moon, dressage
- Sunday 26th November – Hill House, jumping
- Saturday 2nd December – Greenlands, dressage
- Sunday 10th December – Hill House, grids
- Saturday 16th December – Half Moon, poles
- Saturday 23rd December – Hill House, simulated XC
- Saturday 30th December – Hill House, jumping.
The original plan was for all sessions will be in the afternoon – however, due to popularity, some groups may run later in the morning as well.
All Greenlands, Half Moon and Hill House clinics are £25 each (XC at Downlands is £35).
All bookings to be made directly with Sophie.
Hill House Farm in Buckland Dinham (BA11 2RB) is the venue chosen for the jumping and grid work sessions. The indoor arena at Hill House is 30x70m with an excellent surface, mirrors & a full set of show jumps.
Half Moon Stud in Motcombe (SP7 9PL) is the ‘southern’ home for half of the dressage and pole work sessions. Half Moon hosts British Dressage shows – so this is an ideal opportunity to get your horse confident at a BD venue, as well as enjoying a fun and friendly training session. The indoor arena at Half Moon is 27x60m with a superb surface, good lights and a short side of mirrors.
Greenlands Farm in Great Cheverell (SN10 5UX) is the ‘northern’ home for half of the dressage and pole work sessions. The indoor arena at Greenlands is the full Olympic dressage long arena size (20x60m) with a beautiful surface, lots of mirrors – plus there is a viewing gallery for your supporters.
Downlands EC (BA12 7AB) is the venue chosen for my XC clinics and training weekends. Downlands boasts a superb selection of XC fences including water, ditches, steps as well as a huge variety of jumps ranging from just a few inches high through to BE Novice and beyond – plus many of the fences have all weather take off and landings. As well as the XC schooling area Downlands boast both an indoor and outdoor arena and beautiful stables, making it the perfect location for the training weekends that Sophie runs each year.