Weekend daytime training sessions with Sophie at superb local indoor venues.
These lessons will be open to horses & riders of all ages & abilities, then organised into hour long sessions of 3 or 4 riders (maximum) grouped appropriately.
Hill House Farm in Buckland Dinham (BA11 2RB) is the venue chosen for the jumping and grid work sessions. The indoor arena at Hill House is 30x70m with an excellent surface, mirrors & a full set of show jumps.
Half Moon Stud in Motcombe (SP7 9PL) is the home for dressage and pole work sessions. Half Moon hosts British Dressage shows – so this is an ideal opportunity to get your horse confident at a BD venue, as well as enjoying a fun and friendly training session. The indoor arena at Half Moon is 27x60m with a superb surface, good lights and a short side of mirrors.
Upcoming 2017 dates:
- 24th & 25th June – Downlands Training Weekend
- Saturday 1st July – Hill House, jumping
- Saturday 8th July – Half Moon, poles
- Saturday 15th July – Hill House, grids
- Sunday 30th July – Hill House, jumping
- Saturday 12th August – Hill House, grids
- Saturday 19th August – Half Moon, poles
- 26th & 27th August – Downlands Training Weekend
The original plan was for all sessions will be in the afternoon – however, due to popularity, some groups may run later in the morning as well.
The price of the Half Moon sessions remain at £20 each, however due to an increase in arena hire the Hill House sessions are now £22 each. All bookings to be made directly with Sophie.